Thursday 9 October 2008

On the move...


Congratulations! If you are reading this then you have successfully navigated the waters from the old redundant site to this new one - which I hope will be our home for much longer.
Church life continues to be busy with our many worship services, activities such as homework club, cafe, boutique and launderette. We have had the welcome news that our newest volunteers, Heritiana and Mampiono will arive from Madagascar next Wednesday. All of us are really looking forward to meeting them, perhaps, especially Rema, as he is at present our only overseas volunteer. I know the children are very impatient as they ask at every session, 'when will the new volunteers arrive?'

We are still having regular bible studies on Wednesday evenings at 7pm and I will be posting them on this site once I've got organised. I hope you all enjoy the new layout and that you will join in by leaving comments or emailing to keep in touch.

No comments: